- Gabriel Antonius, Israel’s Water Story: Success or Crisis?
- Hannah Boast, “A River without Water”: Hydropolitics and the River Jordan in Palestinian Literature
- Anat Gesser-Edelsburg & Yaffa Shir-Raz, Communicating Risk for Issues That Involve ‘Uncertainty Bias’: What Can the Israeli Case of Water Fluoridation Teach Us?
- Patrick Huntjens, Mediation in the Israeli-Palestinian Water Conflict
- David Katz, Undermining Demand Management with Supply Management: Moral Hazard in Israeli Water Policies
- Yifan Li and Fusheng Liu, Implications of Israeli Agricultural Water Price Sharing System to China
- Eyad Yacoub Yaqob, Prospects for a Shared Management of Transboundary Wastewater: Israel-Palestine Case (PhD; U Cincinnati)