ISRAEL STUDIES 16.3 (2011)
Table of Contents
Your Subscribed Content
Special Section: Media and Culture
"Palestine’s Best": The Jewish Agency’s Press Relations, 1946-1947
"Resistance Through Rituals"—Urban Subcultures of Israeli Youth from the Late 1950s to the 1980s
- Youth — Israel — Social life and customs — 20th century.
- Subculture — Israel — History — 20th century.
The National-Religious Community and the Media: A Love-Hate Relationship
"Drowning in the Marsh": Israeli Orthodox Theatrical Representations of the Singles Scene
Special Section: Education
Immigrant and Veteran Teachers of the 1948 Generation: As Socialization Agents of the New State
Productivization, Economics and the Transformation of Israeli Education, 1948-1965
- Education and state — Israel — History — 20th century.
- Education — Economic aspects — Israel — History — 20th century.
Operation Magic Carpet: Constructing the Myth of the Magical Immigration of Yemenite Jews to Israel
- Jews, Yemeni — Migrations.
- Yemen — Emigration and immigration.
- Israel — Emigration and immigration.
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee.
The Intervention of the Israeli High Court of Justice in Government Decisions: An Empirical, Quantitative Perspective