Several Book Reviews of interest in Bustan: The Middle East Book Review, issue 2, 2011:
– Itamar Rabinovich on Laura Zittrain Eisenberg and Neil Caplan, Negotiating Arab-Israeli Peace: Patterns, Problems, Possibilities (Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 1998), 45-47.
– Josef Joffe on George W. Bush, Decision Points (New York: Crown Publishing, 2010), 51-54.
– Itamar Rabinovich on Neil Caplan,The Israel-Palestine Conflict: Contested Histories (Contesting the Past Series; Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell, 2009), 59-61.
You can see full Table of Contents here:
Also, note that the first issue is offered for free browse, and includes, among others, the following reviews:
– Itamar Rabinovich, “Making Peace and Writing about It,” 21-28.
– Eyal Zisser, “Israelis Confront the Second Lebanon War,” 29-43.
– Eyal Zisser on Yigal Kipnis, The Mountain that was as a Monster: The Golan between Syria and Israel (Heb.); Michael Milstein, Mukawama, The Challenge of Resistance to Israel’s National Security Concept (Heb.); Götz Nordbruch, Nazism in Syria and Lebanon: The Ambivalence of the German Option, 1933-1945. 45-46
– Asher Susser on Marwan Muasher, The Arab Center: The Promise of Moderation; Benny Morris, One State, Two States: Resolving the Israel/Palestine Conflict. 47-49
– Ephraim Lavie on As’ad Ghanem, Palestinian Politics after Arafat: A Failed National Movement. 54-57